FAQs + KANEA Care
- NEVER leave candles unattended & only burn on heat resistant surfaces
- Soy wax has a memory. Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the container on the first burn to prevent tunneling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4’’ before each burn for a cleaner, more even experience.
- Don’t burn your KANEA for more than 4 hours at a time.
- When there’s 1/2’’ of wax left at the bottom, it’s time for a new KANEA!
How long will my KANEA burn?
Our 14.5oz KANEA have a burn time of approximately 60 hours and our 7oz KANEA have a burn time of approximately 30 hours. Following candle care instructions will maximize the life of your KANEA.
Why soy wax?
We choose to work with soy wax as it's a more natural wax that gives a cleaner, longer-lasting burn. We also only use phthalate-free fragrances and lead-free wicks!
How do I gift a candle?
KANEA make amazing gifts! Please use the giftee's address for the shipping address. If you'd like to add a handwritten note, add it in the "Special instructions for seller" section once you've added the item to your cart.
Email us at email@example.com with any other questions you may have!